Block On is proudly supporting World eSport and Blockchain Submit (WBS) Marvels Singapore at MBS on coming 16 July 2019.
500+ including World Leaders, Blockchain Experts & KOLs from 14 countries (Korea, Singapore, USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Hongkong, Malaysia, India, China, Indonesia, Netherlands, Switzerland & Vietnam) will be attending to discuss about Blockchain, eSports, Industrial Revolution, Innovation & regulations. World's renounced Enterprises and MNCs including IBM, PWC & LG are participating in this event.
Some notable speakers include
- Ban Ki-Moon, 8th Secretary General of United Nation
- Kim Hyeong-Joo, Former Deputy Mayor of Seoul
- Kim Du-Kwan, Former South Gyeongsang Governor
- Jemma Green, Former Deputy Lord Mayor of Perth (Australia)
- Lee Un-Ju, Member of National Assembly
- Dato Dennis Verbaas, Malaysia Royal Family Johor Bahru
- Yeo Hyeon-Duk, Professor at George Mason University
- Jagdish Pandya, Chairman of Block On Group
- Alina, COO of Huobi EOS Exchange
- Bong Se-Jong, Chairman of Korean Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Krishna Ramachandra, Founder of Duane Morris & Selvam
- Pae Young-Woo, Former IBM Executive
- Moses Wanki, Barrister-at-Lawyer at Liberty Chamber
- Jay Liang, Founder of Hong Kong Blockchain Association
- Hock Lai, Present of Singapore Fintech Association
- Gregory Aillaud, Principal Lawyer of Swiss Blockchain Legal
- Sergey Sevantsyan, CEO of DAO MBA
Block On would like to invite friends & our blockchain community leaders to join us. RSVPs are limited and our team will confirm the RSVPs upon registration.
RSVP for your complimentary day pass for event on July 16th.