#PAY Symposium & Exposition is being staged at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas - August 20 - 21, 2019!
Put your brand face-to-face with the movers, shakers and innovators of tomorrow's financial services. We have opportunities for Speakers, Sponsors, Exhibitors, Startup Showcase, Boot Camps, Workshops and more.
With 90+ Exhibitors, 65+ Speakers, 2,200 Attendees and over 50,000 square feet of conference and exhibit space this is the must-attend Fintech show of the year.
Our first round of speakers includes:
- Brian Zisk, Head of Market Development, Chia Network
- Dr. Julie Albright, Digital Sociologist and Author, Left To Their Own Devices
- Ken Kruszka, Founder & President, Snapcheck
- Chris Zhong, Founder & President, Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation
- Co-Founders Slava Solodiky, Igor Pesin & Jeremy Berger, Arival Bank
- Krista Tedder, Head of Payments, Javelin Strategy & Research
- Rik Coeckelbergs, Founder, The Banking Scene - Premier forum in Benelux Union
- Pamela Norton, Founder & CEO, Borsetta
- Chuck Papageorgiou, Founder & CEO, WorldWatch Plus
- Claire Gates, CEO, Paysafe - Pay Later
- Dr. Mirek Sopek, Founder & CEO, MakoLabs / LEI.INFO
- Sachin Gurav, Founder & President, BNTSoft
We'll soon be announcing our initial board of advisors and two more rounds of speakers prior to the actual event.
#PAY is focused on disruption & diversity, coupled with innovation and inclusion. #PAY Symposium & Exposition is a groundbreaking new event that brings together the entire payments industry. Produced by The Mandalay Group,
#PAY is a reinvention and broadening of the Social Mobile Payments conference series.
Fintech arose as a disruptive force following the 2008 financial crisis, but its technology-fueled influence is now transforming the marketplace at a staggering rate. We are entering an entirely new era of financial services as we progress into this next decade.
#PAY will feature bleeding-edge innovators and industry institutions focused on the future of finance. Digital displacement is obliterating traditional financial models and legacy systems.
Diversity breeds innovation - yet diversity, particularly in the technology community, remains elusive. #PAY will feature a highly diverse agenda with variety of presenters from global fintech & financial service organizations.
Banks, Telcos and Manufacturers are funding incubators and accelerators - sandboxes & startups are everywhere, who are the next superstars?
Meet leading companies and bright young stars. See amazing demonstrations and participate in hands-on workshops, while networking with the best and the brightest professionals in the industry. Stay updated join our mailing list, to get all the latest news.