After three days of networking, exhibiting and deep learning, the Malta A.I. & Blockchain Summit came to a successful and somewhat enchanting close. Over 8,500 attendees graced us with their presence, including the father of blockchain, Scott Stornetta, Sophia, the world’s first robot citizen, the Winklevoss twins, Malta’s Prime Minister the Hon. Joseph Muscat, Abu Dhabi’s Royal Highness, and the legendary John McAfee!
In 2019, we will be increasing in both size and scope, reflecting the hypervelocity of advances and immense opportunities that the sector has seen over recent months. Due to increased demand, we’re hosting two shows this year:
- the first in May, 23rd and 24th
- the second in November, 7th and 8th
Why should you attend?
- The attendees: we will be welcoming 5000 attendees, 300 exhibitors, 700 investors and the world’s leading mind in both A.I. and blockchain industries.
- Bigger location! We’re hosting both events at a new location in Malta which can hold the 1000s of visitors and exhibitors. With so much interest in the show, we’re going to need a bigger venue.
- A favourable eco system. Following the success of Malta AI & Blockchain Summit ’18 which established Malta as The Blockchain Island, the government is now focusing on a national legal framework for Artificial Intelligence that will be hosted during the summit attracting more and more companies to the island.
- Quality content: The conference agenda will present expert keynotes & tech Influencers, interactive discussion and practical applications of today’s and tomorrow’s technologies.
- Networking opportunities – hospitality goes a long way in Malta and we wouldn’t consider a summit without proper wining and dining surrounded by professionals of the industry.
In a few words, from keynote experts, lavish networking events and an exhibition focus on Blockchain, AI & IoT; the AI & Blockchain Summit is your one-stop-shop to explore the convergence of these deep technologies.
Join us and be a part of the future that awaits!